Question GPU return to newegg, can i buy shipping insurance on a label that newegg gives me?randomgamer414

Sep 28, 2024
I have an expensive gpu that i might return to newegg. I dont want to pay for the label myself since it would prob cost $30 for me and newegg supplies it for free, but im wondering can i buy shipping insurance on the label they supply or do i have to buy the whole label myself? also would newegg pay for shipping insurance on a return for an $1800 gpu?

also has any one ever had a bad experince with newegg claiming they didnt get something expensive back that the tracking shows they did? just looking for personal experiences with newegg return

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
I have an expensive gpu that i might return to newegg. I dont want to pay for the label myself since it would prob cost $30 for me and newegg supplies it for free, but im wondering can i buy shipping insurance on the label they supply or do i have to buy the whole label myself? also would newegg pay for shipping insurance on a return for an $1800 gpu?
That would be a question for Newegg or the company doing the shipping.