Question GPU running at low % (idle) but fans are constantly at 100% (3700 rpm) ?

Apr 6, 2021
Recently my gpu fan has been running at max speed for some odd reason and i cant use afterburner to control it, it doesnt work. I use speedfan to see the speed and it states it is at 3700 rpm. The PCB might be broken or loosely connected or something, otherwise i need help to fix it.

I can try that.
Since it is 1% load... I don't think it's a malware... usually there are mining malware that is using your GPU and very often that's why your GPU temps can spike when PC in not used and from there Fan speed...
In any case scan your PC for malware also! (Download Bitdefender, Kaspersky or Symantec Trial for 30 days and scan your whole PC).

Apr 6, 2021
Since it is 1% load... I don't think it's a malware... usually there are mining malware that is using your GPU and very often that's why your GPU temps can spike when PC in not used and from there Fan speed...
In any case scan your PC for malware also! (Download Bitdefender, Kaspersky or Symantec Trial for 30 days and scan your whole PC).
I have done that, doesnt seem to be any malware. Its just weird that the fan is running at 100% while at idle or even gaming and i cant control it