[SOLVED] Gpu running at x8 instead x16

Aug 2, 2021
So my friend give me his old gpu gtx 750 ti to me since he will get a new one. So first time i installed it was running x16 but after some times it run at x8. So does it affect gaming performace or not. And what can cause it. My mobo is M5A78L-M LX yeah old :/

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Processor aboard that motherboard? OS and it's version if you're on Windows 10? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? make and model of your GPU prior to the GTX750Ti? Did you sue DDU to uninstall your prior GPU's drivers?

Lutfij

Titan

Processor aboard that motherboard? OS and it's version if you're on Windows 10? BIOS version for your motherboard? Make and model of your PSU and it's age? make and model of your GPU prior to the GTX750Ti? Did you sue DDU to uninstall your prior GPU's drivers?

Reactions: Azriel0000
Solution
Aug 2, 2021
Bios 1603
Win 10 version 21H1 64 bit
Sempron 145 cpu
My gpu is msi 750 ti oc v1
Psu cx450

This like the third time it happen. Last night it was the pcie connector didnt fully in. But this morning it didnt work.

Aug 2, 2021

I use ddu and reinstall my driver and it back to x16 thanks you so much for helping me.