Question Gpu screen goes black then full speed fan

Johnfree27

Commendable
Jan 12, 2020
I have a rx 580 nitro+ 4gb
I have this repaired 2 times now
First is vram issue all goods furmark stable 72 fps all clocks running at full and 83 degress sometimes crash even underload but solved when restarted and it doesn't black screen or anything continues gaming.

Second time i had a code 43 error so just got this repaired again. Then when i used furmark clock speed are all over the place frame dropping in furmark playing from 30-60 fps or low even and the fans is so loud and the temps are even higher. Then i played valorant for the first time on this repaired gpu, even starting it up fan goes crazy like hell loud and the temps easily jump from 83-85 degress. And black screen in the middle of a game and it has the fans full speed restarting this fixes the noisy fan and displayed again. I even repaste this gpu 2 times now since it got repaste and thermal pad replace when repairing it. I used a average thermal paste but cmon it doesn't need to be that hot and noisy.
Please help me i need this gpu
I spent a lot of money repairing this gpu.

Johnfree27

Commendable
Jan 12, 2020
I have a rx 580 nitro+ 4gb
I have this repaired 2 times now
First is vram issue all goods furmark stable 72 fps all clocks running at full and 83 degress sometimes crash even underload but solved when restarted and it doesn't black screen or anything continues gaming.

Second time i had a code 43 error so just got this repaired again. Then when i used furmark clock speed are all over the place frame dropping in furmark playing from 30-60 fps or low even and the fans is so loud and the temps are even higher. Then i played valorant for the first time on this repaired gpu, even starting it up fan goes crazy like hell loud and the temps easily jump from 83-85 degress. And black screen in the middle of a game and it has the fans full speed restarting this fixes the noisy fan and displayed again. I even repaste this gpu 2 times now since it got repaste and thermal pad replace when repairing it. I used a average thermal paste but cmon it doesn't need to be that hot and noisy.
Please help me i need this gpu
I spent a lot of money repairing this gpu.
What i mean about the first one it got fix stable fps and crashes sometimes.