Sep 27, 2021
I have a 1050ti and I am recently having issues that sometimes after turning the pc off it doesn't turn on but sometimes it does. At times it takes upto 10-15 attempts and it still won't display anything but sometimes it boots on first attempt
So far what i have tried :
Gpu on a different motherboard and psu and still the same issue.
Tried using different port on the gpu
A different monitor
Also everything works fine when its inserted on the mobo display.
I for sure know the gpu is dead but i want to know if anyone has experienced this and can tell me what's causing the gpu to work sometimes so i can keep doing that as a temporary solution till i get a new one it will be very much appreciated

Solution
I have a 1050ti and I am recently having issues that sometimes after turning the pc off it doesn't turn on but sometimes it does. At times it takes upto 10-15 attempts and it still won't display anything but sometimes it boots on first attempt
A different monitor
I for sure know the gpu is dead but i want to know if anyone has experienced this and can tell me what's causing the gpu to work sometimes so i can keep doing that as a temporary solution till i get a new one it will be very much appreciated

Make sure the GFX card is seated in...
A different monitor
What are the full pc specs? don't forget to mention the psu brand and model. Also could you post the 1st page gpuz screenshot of your gpu?

Syed_Yasir

Honorable
Sep 17, 2015
A different monitor

Make sure the GFX card is seated in the PCI-E slot well. if it wobbles, try bracing it with something, and check if the display shows up.

Solution