Question GPU & SSD not detected on my Windows PC ?

Dec 31, 2021
Okay so I just got a new SSD for Christmas. After installing it I decided it would be a good idea to reset my pc due to it slowing down a bit recently. So after a full ‘fresh start’ I loaded up my pc to find my GPU and SSD weren’t detected. However when I load my pc it shows I’m using the GPU and in BIOS it shows the SSD. I think my GPU is showing up as PCI device in device manager but when I try to install new drivers I get this error: "This driver is not compatible with this version of Windows", yet when I update Windows I get the same error ?
Also, when I change a setting in BIOS and save it, it resets when I restart my PC ?

Specs:

Mobo: MSI A320-M
CPU, Ryzen 3 2200G
GPU: GTX 1660 Super
RAM: 16GB,
HDD: Toshiba 1TB
SSD: WDC 250gb

Dec 31, 2021
reset windows?
probably need to take all the windows update.

I have tried that and I've spent the past 24 hours looking for a solution and everything is the same. I've tried resetting it again and nothing changes.
On Device Manager it shows the WDC device but it doesn't show up in DISK Management and I think my GPU is showing up as PCI Device

Dec 31, 2021
Okay so recently I got an SSD and I thought it would be a good idea to reset my pc at the same time because my computer was running slow. Now when I load my pc, everything is working except my SSD only shows up in Device Manager. I checked Disk Management and Disk Part and Storage Spaces. Apparently it doesn’t exist on the first 2 and on storage spaces I get an error saying ‘You don’t have any devices connected’ Can anyone help. I have an MSI bios so I’m using that BIOS