Question GPU stays at 30-50% in games

I have had this issue where my gpu ranges from 30-50% usage and i dont know how to get it up. So this is the scene, overwatch is not a problem as it is capped at 60fps but games like subnautica range from 50-80fps with the cpu usage the same and gpu usage still at 30-50 uncapped. It is for sure not a bottleneck as my cpu barely stays at 100% capped and just need to increase gpu usage:

Specs:

GPU- GTX1050
CPU- FX4300
PSU- 450W
RAM- 8gb ddr3

please let me know if there are any solutions or problems with my setup. Thanks

It could simply mean that the GPU is running at Its maximum potential. The GPU doesn't have to be running at 100% utilisation for that to be an indication that it does, though. GPU usage naturally varies a lot whilst playing games.

Im having a huge problem where cs:go appears to be using 70% off my cpu which doesnt appear to be a bottleneck but only 12% of my gpu and im getting only 30fps on low no matter what settings i change. I used to get 150

Tested it now since i installed Riva Tuner

Check individual cores, not overall usage. Csgo is bad about fully loading up one. In that game I'm pretty sure a 9900k oced to 5.1ghz will still bottlneck a 1050ti at 1080p

All the cpu cores are very similar ranging from 40-70 and rarely hitting 100% but my GPU usage is at 17% and results in 30-40fps on even the lowest settings. Even set it to high and stayed the same. My GPU is the problem as i used to hit 150fps on medium settings and decided to drop down.