[SOLVED] GPU stop giving signal when under load

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
Ok,so recently I bought some parts to upgrade my pc and since I upgraded there seems to be a problem.When I first bought the parts I bought a pretty shitty PSU and when I tried to play intensive games my GPU stopped giving out any signal.I thought it s the PSU so I upgraded it.Since the upgrade nothing changed.When I try to play any intensive game,I can only play max 5 mins then the screen goes black,I hear a buzzing sound in my headphones,not from the PC,and I can t do anything but doing a forced shutdown.I tried digging into it.I ran some tests on my CPU and it all worked fine(30 mins-max 75 C) but when I tried to test the GPU,after 10 mins of intensive testing it happened again,screen went black but the GPU was still running.I am on the latest drivers on anything I think and still it has the same problem.Every time the GPU is used intensively,signal stops coming into my monitor.It s strange how these problems started after doing a fresh Windows instalation and updating to 1909.Do you guys think my GPU is faulty?Forgot to mention that in FURMark the temps were fine on the GPU.
FULL SPECS:
CPU-I5 4690
GPU-RX 580 SAPPHIRE 4GB
MOBO-ASRock B85M Pro 3
RAM:HyperX 8 GB 1866 mHz DDR3
PSU:SuperFlower Leadex 2 620W 80PLUS Gold
HDD:Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM(4-5 years old)
P.S:My old graphics card did the same thing but then never gave any signal again even though it was powered on.
P.S2:It happened just twice but wanted to mention it.Before and after I got the new PSU,sometimes after force restarting the PC turned on but my monitor keyboard and mouse didn t work and didn t light up.

Was the RX 580 advertised as new or used? Since the card has been on the market almost 3 years, finding one that is actually "new" isn't easy. The power supply you have now is a very good unit, and I would suspect that video card as being a problem.

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
Was the RX 580 advertised as new or used? Since the card has been on the market almost 3 years, finding one that is actually "new" isn't easy. The power supply you have now is a very good unit, and I would suspect that video card as being a problem.
The guy bought it new and used it for like 2-3 weeks and just wanted to sell it.

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
Have you tried setting a stronger fan curve to cool the gpu? What are the cpu and motherboard temps while gaming? I know the sapphires put out a lot of heat in to the case.
I didn t try that thing with the fan curve.Temps are fine,it s not a CPU problem,like I said,when I ran a stress test on the GPU it had the same problem,after 10 mins aprox screen went black

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
I still can't understand why the problem occurs only when the GPU is used intensively.Like,if the GPU was faulty the problem would ve occured every time I browsed or played something not so intensive.

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
The GPU though is on the silent part,like,I can t hear it even in full load,maybe the fans need to spin faster and a setting is blocking them from going higher?I've seen this GPU in full load and it is pretty loud.When mine is in full load I barely hear it

CrixuZZ

Commendable
Jul 14, 2017
Maybe he switched to bios switch on the card to quiet mode? Check the switch for what setting it is on.
Ok so I think that is the problem.So when I set the fan speed higher like 50%-60% in Afterburner I have no problems.FurMark worked 30 mins 52C max,No crash at all.So the problem is that my fans don t start spinning faster when my GPU is under load.There are some settings in Radeon Software but I don t know which to disable.