Question gpu stops giving display. need help

May 9, 2019
I got a i5 2400 with gtx 750ti which was working just right before i unplug the power supply and inserted in my old pc in try to boot it up but the old pc had the motherboard dead so i uninstalled the psu again and putted it back in new pc but when i press power button pc starts up fans got running monitor works but only black screen. And one thing more the fan on the back of my pc after one minute starts to run at its full speed which i find odd because i have been using it more than 5 months and its happened firts time. i tried unplugging and plugging gpu again and changing the display port but nothing seems to work. Please i need your help.

I got a i5 2400 with gtx 750ti which was working just right before i unplug the power supply and inserted in my old pc in try to boot it up but the old pc had the motherboard dead so i uninstalled the psu again and putted it back in new pc but when i press power button pc starts up fans got running monitor works but only black screen. And one thing more the fan on the back of my pc after one minute starts to run at its full speed which i find odd because i have been using it more than 5 months and its happened firts time. i tried unplugging and plugging gpu again and changing the display port but nothing seems to work. Please i need your help.

So all you did was remove the power supply from a computer, then put it back in the same system and now it does not start? Check over all your connections, make sure the RAM is seated properly. If the system has onboard video test with the nVidia card out of the system.

Reactions: Zeeshan4585