[SOLVED] GPU STOPS GIVING SIGNAL AFTER SOME TIME(EVEN IN BIOS)

Jun 21, 2020
Hi, I have a gtx 1050ti for a year now. I clean it "regularly" and change its thermal paste. This morning as I turn on my pc it was working normaly at first then suddenly there was no display signal and it will only return if i restart the pc but the "no signal" problem still return. I tried using the on board graphics and there was no problem. Also, I used the graphics card on other pc and the same no signal after windows start up. When going to bios the problem still remain. Is there anyway to fix my gpu?
System specs
I5 2400
Gtx 1050 ti oc
Some psu that really works
Asrock h61

Also, if i just let the pc as is after prompting no signal it will automatically restart.

Solution
Then if you use the GPU on another computer and no display. Then GPU is dead..

Does it show any display Like the loading screen on another computer when You boot? and after loading you get No Signal?

Try to plugin all slot behind your GPU to multiple monitor and see which one that display the signal. If there not a single display then its dead.

gamenadez

Commendable
Feb 17, 2018
Then if you use the GPU on another computer and no display. Then GPU is dead..

Does it show any display Like the loading screen on another computer when You boot? and after loading you get No Signal?

Try to plugin all slot behind your GPU to multiple monitor and see which one that display the signal. If there not a single display then its dead.

Solution