[SOLVED] GPU Stuck

May 1, 2021
i cant seem to remove my gpu even after unscrewing all the screws i can see and unclipped the plastic clip(right side). the gpu seems stuck on the left side, anyone know why ?

Solution
If the IO bracket side is stuck, check that the bracket isn't stuck under one of the other neighboring slots' screws.

One of my cases had tight fit for the IO bracket 'tang' that goes into the motherboard tray that made inserting and removing cards harder than it needed to be, maybe you have an issue with the metal frame biting into that too. Wiggling the card as you pull should help with that.

It could also simply be that your x16 slot is tight and pulling the GPU out of it requires more force than you expected.

InvalidError

Titan
If the IO bracket side is stuck, check that the bracket isn't stuck under one of the other neighboring slots' screws.

One of my cases had tight fit for the IO bracket 'tang' that goes into the motherboard tray that made inserting and removing cards harder than it needed to be, maybe you have an issue with the metal frame biting into that too. Wiggling the card as you pull should help with that.

It could also simply be that your x16 slot is tight and pulling the GPU out of it requires more force than you expected.

Solution