GPU suddenly stopped working properly.

Apr 5, 2018
I have a 1080 TI and a i7-7700k. I have bought this pc last summer. 2 days ago my gpu starded to do not work properly. In OC i have in World of Tanks 20 fps(normaly i have about 100-120 on 2k resolution and maximum settings). When i look in Task Manager i sow rhat my gpu is using just 5-10% of it s power(normaly is about 75-80%). Then i look in graphics engine and the paremetrees were normal (1100 mhz memory clock and 1700 g[u boost clock). Could you guys help me? P.S When i try to run the game with my integrated graphics processor still have 20 fps.

CircuitDaemon

Honorable
Feb 23, 2016
It sounds like the game is not launching with the GPU but the IGPU instead, I'm not sure how it currently looks like in the nvidia drivers as it's been a long time I've been using AMD, but I believe you would get it if you right click on the game's shotcut and look for something like "launch with Nvidia graphics" or something of that sort. If not, open the nvidia control panel and there's also a section where you can configure individual processes to launch under specific settings. Check to see if your game is being run with the dedicated GPU.

Apr 5, 2018
"If not, open the nvidia control panel and there's also a section where you can configure individual processes to launch under specific settings. Check to see if your game is being run with the dedicated GPU."
I did this before and it do not work. I forget to mention , sorry