[SOLVED] GPU Temperature

Jul 28, 2021
Hello,
I have a Leadtek WinFast RTX 2060 Hurricane.

To dont have problems with the temperature, I did a fan curve on MSI Afterburner, but, I cant set the fan speed below 34%, which makes the temperature, in idle, between 44C-46C and, IDK if it is too low or not.

So, my questions are:
  • How can I set the fan speed below 34%?? (If my GPU supports it)
  • Is 44C a good temperature, in idle, for this card??

unknown.png
MSIAfterburner_LwoffkETya.png

Lastly, I am sorry if there are too many grammar mistakes, because my native lenguage is not English.

Solution
That temperature's normal.

The only time you would have to worry, is if you are running an exotic thermoelectric- or refrigerant-based setup, which may cool your components below dew point and condense water. Haven't seen any of that for a while now, myself.

People are typically more worried about full load temperature, which may shorten your graphic card's life, if left too high for too long.

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
That temperature's normal.

The only time you would have to worry, is if you are running an exotic thermoelectric- or refrigerant-based setup, which may cool your components below dew point and condense water. Haven't seen any of that for a while now, myself.

People are typically more worried about full load temperature, which may shorten your graphic card's life, if left too high for too long.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS