Question GPU Upgrade/Cross purchase advice.

Before I get into it all, I assume the main answer would be to wait until the 3000 series comes out. Moving on,

I currently use an AMD Vega 56. I am happy with the performance of the GPU, but there are two things I do not like about it. I can hear a whine while the GPU is under load, which I understand is coil whine. Apparently common for these GPUs, but none of my family or friends are able to hear it, just me. The other is the Software, especially related to using Eyefinity to combine screens for multi-monitor gaming.
Now the problem. I am able to sell my Vega 56 for $300, which I would like to accept. However, I would need to spend more than $300 to get a GPU comparable in performance. The closest is the RTX 2060, for about $340, and the performance numbers seem to vary between better and worse, and the comments around any bench marking for the Vega 56 include many people calling the numbers BS, some saying high, many others saying low. I would not be buying another AMD GPU to replace mine, since one of the things I want to "fix" is the AMD GPU software. I previously used a GTX 1050, and the Nvidia software was better to use for my purpose. This brings the question then, I would Ideally like to spend no more than $300, but that is impossible without losing performance. Is it worth it for me to spend an extra $40, or more for a RTX 2060 Super, in your opinions? How would an RTX 2060 compare to the Vega 56 as far as average performance, and coil whine. I know the Vega series were some of the worst for coil whine made recently, but do you think I would still hear whine with a RTX 2060 anyway? Consider that I can hear noises way quieter, or higher pitch, than most people I have met.

I am just struggling with what would be the best choice to make right now. Sorry if this seems incoherent, its 3 AM, and Ive been doing research for hours on both this subject and others.

The 2060 is a downgrade performance wise, only a slight one but still....

The 2060 super is a decent upgrade, absolutely worth the extra money.

All of the non super cards are pretty much a rip off imo, the super cards are close in performance to the next tier model up.

The 2060 super offers very similair performance to a 2070.

Ok. do you think that spending the $100 to upgrade to the 2060 Super is worth it then? Consider that I do not necessarily need more performance than what my Vega 56 provided, but I do not want less. From what I have seen, the 2060 is better in some instances, and worse in others, so it would be an almost equal cross "upgrade". The $40 that would cost me would then be just for my Quality of Life, with the NVIDIA software and no Coil Whine. I have never heard of coil whine issues on a 2060, so hopefully that would be fine.

Also, keep in mind that I have frame limiters running in most instances to stop the Vega 56 from reaching 100% capacity, preferring about 90-95% instead, since the very top end of the card is where the coil whine really screams, so I do not necessarily get 100% out of my 56 anyway