[SOLVED] GPU Usage Fluctuating

Aug 6, 2021
Specs: 3060TI 8GB I7 8700K 2 8GB DDR4 RAM

So recently I've been playing Rocket League and the first Watch Dogs. Sometimes my GPU usage will go to 100 percent but most of the time it sits at 60-70% sometimes into the 50s. My CPU usage always stays at about 20-35%. I've looked online it says it could be a bottleneck issue but I'm quite sure my CPU isn't bottlenecking my GPU. I have what it looks like an extender for the PSI cable (The graphics card plug) I don't know if that could be the issue but its just really frustrating. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Solution
Your GPU is overkill for the titles you mentioned, one way to make sure that you have no hardware/drivers issue is to run a benchmark such Heaven or 3D Mark , you should see 100% usage and sometimes it will drop to 80% and 90% depends on the scene

Fiorezy

Notable
Jul 3, 2020
Your GPU is overkill for the titles you mentioned, one way to make sure that you have no hardware/drivers issue is to run a benchmark such Heaven or 3D Mark , you should see 100% usage and sometimes it will drop to 80% and 90% depends on the scene

Solution