[SOLVED] GPU usage not showing in task manager, only vram.

Basinho0211

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020
Hi, I just recently installed a gtx 1060 6gb founders edition in my PC and installed new drivers. Now task manager is not showing my GPU 3D usage. Everything else is showing. What's going on? I did not restart my computer after the driver update. Is that the fix?

Reactions: weed-s
Solution
task manager is not showing my GPU 3D usage.
In the full view of Task Manager, on the “Processes” tab, right-click any column header, and then enable the “GPU” option. This adds a GPU column that lets you see the percentage of GPU resources each application is using. You can also enable the “GPU Engine” option to see which GPU engine an application is using.
task manager is not showing my GPU 3D usage.
In the full view of Task Manager, on the “Processes” tab, right-click any column header, and then enable the “GPU” option. This adds a GPU column that lets you see the percentage of GPU resources each application is using. You can also enable the “GPU Engine” option to see which GPU engine an application is using.

Solution

Basinho0211

Prominent
Apr 6, 2020
I have that view open. It shows everything, copy, video encode/decode, but not 3D rendering