Question GPU Usage spiking to 100% every 2 seconds or so on the amd radeon software panel.

dimitris79gr

Reputable
May 8, 2016
So as the title says the gpu usage just spikes to 100% without me even playing a game and it only spikes on the amd software not in task manager is this a problem or just a bug?
My card is an rx560

Lutfij

Titan
Which version of AMD's app and driver are you on? It could be a bug or it could be that you have a glitch with the OS and/or drivers. Might want to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on and if you've got any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard.

Make and model of your PSU and it's age?

dimitris79gr

Reputable
May 8, 2016
Which version of AMD's app and driver are you on? It could be a bug or it could be that you have a glitch with the OS and/or drivers. Might want to check and see which version of Windows 10 you're currently on and if you've got any BIOS updates pending for your motherboard.

Make and model of your PSU and it's age?
Im on the latest BIOS version latest amd driver 19.12.3 and my psu is the corsair cx550m and i bought it 2 weeks ago (i also reinstalled windows this week because i had a different issue but this issue was present in both windows 10 installs)

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS