[SOLVED] Gpu was I need a minimum 600w power supply on the box

Brandude

Prominent
Apr 20, 2019
So I just ordered all the parts to my pc including a 3600x, X570 motherboard, RX5700 xt and a 500w evga power supply. On the power wattage estimate site it said I would need about 434 w of power for my systems. I just got my gpu and on the box it says that it needs a minimum 600w power supply even though the estimate shows way lower then that. Will my system be able to run fine, I’m not looking to overclock or anything.

Solution
Your system may boot up but it'll probably hard reboot when you stress the CPU and/or GPU (benchmarks, stress tests, video/audio work, CPU intensive programs, and games). You can also damage your components by using a substandard power supply. The 500W EVGAs are lower quality. Get a decent PS as @Dark Lord of Tech suggests.
Your system may boot up but it'll probably hard reboot when you stress the CPU and/or GPU (benchmarks, stress tests, video/audio work, CPU intensive programs, and games). You can also damage your components by using a substandard power supply. The 500W EVGAs are lower quality. Get a decent PS as @Dark Lord of Tech suggests.

Solution