Question GPU was running perfectly yesterday but today it is not running games properly

Oct 8, 2018
My current specs:
CPU - Intel Core i7-4790k
GPU - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
Motherboard - MSI H81M-E34 (MS-7817)
Ram - 16GB
Power Supply - EVGA 500b (500 watts)

Yesterday night I was streaming Apex Legends with an average of 130 fps. I changed nothing on my computer from yesterday to today but today when I turned it on and opened Apex I was getting an average of 50 fps sometimes even dipping to 20 fps. I use MSI Afterburner to overclock my GPU and yesterday about 80% of my gpu was being used and today 99% of my GPU was being used at all times while in game. My temperatures were fine yesterday and they still are today staying at around 75C. I also tried to run Quake Champions to see if it was just Apex but it wasnt. Yesterday Quake was using an average of 40% of my gpu now its using 90%. I tried cleaning my Graphic drivers using DDU (Display Driver Uninstaller) and reinstalling my drivers but it changed nothing. I check my GPU fans to see if they were working and clean and they are. I'm all out of ideas and I dont know what to do. I also ran 2 different anti virus's to see if it was that. I dont understand how I can run a game perfectly one day but the next day it can barely even run. Please help