[SOLVED] GPU wont load Windows

Sandrika

Reputable
Jul 4, 2017
once i was playing frostpunk when suddenly screen freeze and white wierd horizontal lines appeard and my speakers where makeing beeping sounds, so i had to restart the pc. On first boot windows said that he needed to repair somehting idk why but i just ignored that and restarted pc, on second boot it showed logo of windows and suddenly instead of showing desktop its became black screen but not completly bc monitor was wont turend off it was still on. guys i completly deleted all drivers, even installed fresh windows but still it wont fixed also check on another monitor and still. for now im using on board graphics card and yes i disabled it but no it didnt helped, i gave up i thought gpu was dead. so in 2 or 3 weeks later i give a try and put gpu and idk why but it turend on and showed desktop . i imediatly start to download fresh drivers when suddenly it became black (There was no other lines like White or black or purple) like for no reason and i got so confused. idk gpu is dead or not but if its dead why its shows motherboards logo ASUS on startup and windows boot logo and suddenly becames black screen like it cant enter desktop. I hope u guys know something about it or head something simillar problem. I hope u guys will understand.

Spec: Cpu i3 7100
Ram 8Gb 2x4
Gpu r9 270x strix SAPHIER
PSU Thermaltake 530w Bronze 80