Oct 4, 2019
I have two monitors both connected to my 2080 ti by display port cables. I have a Benq Zowie XL2720 and a asus VG278Q. When I turned off my pc with the shutdown button on windows last time I realized that the motherboard lights stayed on for some reason, so I decided to turn my pc back on, when I turned it back on the display resolution was 800 by 600 for some reason and the GPU wouldn't see my second display. I've tried clearing CMOS, uninstalling drivers using DDU and reinstalling them, using different ports on the GPU and nothing works. The GPU still doesn't display both monitors at the same time. It can do either one or the other but not both. The monitor is also always waking up on its own and trying to get a signal but then keeps saying no signal. This all randomly started happening when I booted up my pc out of no were. The RGB lights in my pc are also acting really weird every time I shut off and boot up my system. I have no clue as to what I need to do to fix this. Someone pls help

EDIT : So I just tried connecting one display to display port and the second one to HDMI and like that it works but as soon as I use display port cable for both monitors at the same time I can't get both the displays to display at the same time.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019
I have two monitors both connected to my 2080 ti by display port cables. I have a Benq Zowie XL2720 and a asus VG278Q. When I turned off my pc with the shutdown button on windows last time I realized that the motherboard lights stayed on for some reason, so I decided to turn my pc back on, when I turned it back on the display resolution was 800 by 600 for some reason and the GPU wouldn't see my second display. I've tried clearing CMOS, uninstalling drivers using DDU and reinstalling them, using different ports on the GPU and nothing works. The GPU still doesn't display both monitors at the same time. It can do either one or the other but not both. The monitor is also always waking up on its own and trying to get a signal but then keeps saying no signal. This all randomly started happening when I booted up my pc out of no were. The RGB lights in my pc are also acting really weird every time I shut off and boot up my system. I have no clue as to what I need to do to fix this. Someone pls help

EDIT : So I just tried connecting one display to display port and the second one to HDMI and like that it works but as soon as I use display port cable for both monitors at the same time I can't get both the displays to display at the same time.
I tried using to use a different display port cable and it still doesnt work

TRENDING THREADS