[SOLVED] GPU working but can't plug it directly to the monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 5, 2021
Hello,
I have an ASUS PRIME b250-PRO motherboard and my gpu is working fine. In fact I can play games with it but the problem is that I have to plug my monitor on the VGA port on my motherboard in order to have image displayed on my monitor but the image is so blurry and I can only play games with black bars on the side and I can't use the vibrance so I wish to plug my GPU on the monitor with my HDMI cable but even though I set the primary monitor on PCIE in the BIOS it just switch back to AUTO or it doesn't give any signal to my monitor.
My gpu is on the PCIE slot but I just can't put it as the primary monitor no matter what I do, can someone help please?

Mar 5, 2021
My monitor is an old one (samsung P2050) I'm using my PC while plugging my monitor to my motherboard with VGA cable. It actually displays everything but I want to use my other cable which is the HDMI one in order to connect my monitor directly to the gpu but when I plug it there is only a black screen even though I have enabled the gpu on bios

Status
Not open for further replies.