Question GPU works fine sometime but sometime it shows no signal problem

Mar 23, 2021
My GPU is 1050ti it works fine sometimes but sometime it doesn't show any signal on monitor though its fan keeps on running when I disconnect its every connection and remove it from PCLe slot and then after sometime place it again it works fine. I didn't face any problem if it starts normally(without no signal problem) while using.
I tested problem with different monitors and changing my Ram and VGA cable also I use converter i tried changing it too but the problem remains same.
My specs are:-
Core i5 8400[CPU]
G.skill ripjaw 2400mHz-8gb(2)[RAM]
Gigabyte b360 d3h [Motherboard]
Colorful iGame 1050ti-4gb[GPU]
Thermaltake litepower 650W [PSU]

I'm stuck with this problem for around a month and its quite frustrating. Any kind of helping comment is appreciated.

My GPU is 1050ti it works fine sometimes but sometime it doesn't show any signal on monitor though its fan keeps on running when I disconnect its every connection and remove it from PCLe slot and then after sometime place it again it works fine. I didn't face any problem if it starts normally(without no signal problem) while using.
I tested problem with different monitors and changing my Ram and VGA cable also I use converter i tried changing it too but the problem remains same.
My specs are:-
Core i5 8400[CPU]
G.skill ripjaw 2400mHz-8gb(2)[RAM]
Gigabyte b360 d3h [Motherboard]
Colorful iGame 1050ti-4gb[GPU]
Thermaltake litepower 650W [PSU]

I'm stuck with this problem for around a month and its quite frustrating. Any kind of helping comment is appreciated.
Can you test your gpu in another pc?

Going from the info you have given us; this MAY be a sign of either your GPU or your PSU going bad

testing your gpu in another pc should quickly show if the issue is with the gpu, or elsewhere

Mar 23, 2021
Can you test your gpu in another pc?

Going from the info you have given us; this MAY be a sign of either your GPU or your PSU going bad

testing your gpu in another pc should quickly show if the issue is with the gpu, or elsewhere
I tested it today on other pc. It didn't work so I think my GPU is dead but I think it expired too early cause I used it for only 1.8 years