GPU works on other computer but not mine!!!

sunny3012

Prominent
May 16, 2017
Hello Everyone.
So it's been almost 3 months. I am having an issue with my graphics card. PC was working fine until one day it suddenly refused to boot. Fans were spinning,lights were on but there was no signal on the monitor. After some checks I found out that it was my GPU(GTX 1050). So, i unplugged it and tried to boot with my integrated GPU and my pc booted!!! So I concluded that my GPU has failed. But for confirmation I tried plugging my GPU on another PC and that pc worked perfectly fine. Tried another GPU(Some old ATI Radeon card) on my PC and my pc worked.
The problem is that,my GPU does not work on my system. I have taken my PC to 3 repair shops. All of them are clueless.

PC specs-
AMD FX-6100 3.3GHZ
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2
Zotac GTX 1050 2GB OC
Kingston 4GB DDR3 1333MHZ RAM
Circle Raw Power 500W PSU
WD 500GB Hard Disk

Gaurav_40

Honorable
Mar 13, 2017
You need to reset your BIOS. Unplug your power supply, remove the CMOS battery, short the CMOS jumper (CLRCMOS1 located right above the SATA4 connector) for at least 30 seconds, reinstall the battery, boot your computer - it should now boot into the BIOS setup.
Select "Load BIOS Defaults" on the Exit page, save and restart the computer. Adjust BIOS settings as needed; make sure you have "PCI Express" selected at Primary Graphics Adapter. If this doesn't work, then something is wrong with your motherboard. Good luck!