gpupdate

I have a W2k3 Terminal Server that is part of a W2k AD domain. When I run
"gpupdate /Target:User /Force "on the 2k3 terminal server, does it update
only the user policies for the user's account it was run under, or will it
force the policies to update for all users on the system?

The reason I want to know is that I've got a policy that I've changed and it
doesn't seem to be in effect. I've run gpupdate and have seen the 1704 event
in the event log as well. If I create a new user and log on with that
account it receives the changed policy, but none of the other users seem to
be getting it. The policy is to reset disconnected sessions after a certain
time limit.

Thanks,
Brooke Justice

The User Configuration Part will only be applied and updated for the
particular logged on user (Session)

--
Regards
Christoffer Andersson