[SOLVED] GPUs is not detected by MSI Afterburner

May 29, 2021
Hello guys, I just built my first rig with a MSI Z390-A PRO LGA1151 motherboard and an ASUS TUF Gaming GeForce GTX 1660 Super Overclocked 6GB GPUs. After updating Windows 10 and updating the GPU drivers I am encountering a problem. Btw, I did not flash the BIOS. The TUF GPUs is not detected by MSI Afterburner. It only detects the CPU's INTEL UHD GRAPHICS 610. I did disable Enable low level IO driver in MSI Afterburner to no avail. What other steps can I take to fix this?

Solution
Go in to your bios /start up page, probably under advanced, and go to on board graphics. Make sure pci or auto is enabled. Also make sure pci generation 3 or auto is selected.

Windows22

Prominent
Dec 30, 2020
Go in to your bios /start up page, probably under advanced, and go to on board graphics. Make sure pci or auto is enabled. Also make sure pci generation 3 or auto is selected.
Do you
Do you think the bios will help identifying future issues?