'Gran Turismo Sport' Arrives November 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lutfij

Titan
The Gran Turismo series has never disappointed so this won;t be any different! Sad to see this not being brought over on the desktop since the PS4 is nothing but a glorified APU underneath. Proper coding/optimization could help all wanting to play that game :p

nycalex

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2009
been playing since grand turismo 1 on ps1.

great series, but lacking some fundamental features.

first one is: real damage. you can win most of the races by bumping to other cars on corners......wtf.

second: bumping to other cars needs better physics.

minor: engine swaps, forza does it, why not this......

last: LOADING TIMES (used to be so horrendous on PS3, i ended up getting a SSD just for gran turismo

jigawatt

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2009
been playing since grand turismo 1 on ps1.

great series, but lacking some fundamental features.

first one is: real damage. you can win most of the races by bumping to other cars on corners......wtf.

second: bumping to other cars needs better physics.

minor: engine swaps, forza does it, why not this......

last: LOADING TIMES (used to be so horrendous on PS3, i ended up getting a SSD just for gran turismo

Don't forget audio. The worst part about the entire series has to be the lack of any realistic engine sounds. That, and the broken promises that were never really brought to the prior games.

Avus

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2001
engine sound and no Porsche are always Gran Turismo's disappointment. I hope this GT at least will fix the sound part. And PLEASE, do not reuse those 700 old car models and brag about the game has over 1000 cars.

To the Sony fanboy upstairs, I don't think Phil Spenser need to worry because both Forza and GT are console exclusives. Xbox1 owner will not buy GT and PS4 owner will not buy Forza. And you are pretty dumb if you think there are still people will hold out not to buy xbox and wait for GT Sport. Also between GT6 and GT Sport, Microsoft already sold 2+ Forza titles and TONS of DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.