[SOLVED] Graphic card comparison (gts 450 vs gtx 750 ti)

Donnyyy

Prominent
May 26, 2021
Hello guys, just registered for the forum, since I've getting into pc's lately :), and upgrading mine, my question is probably really noob, I have geforce gts 450, and I have the opportunity to replace it with geforce gtx 750 ti for a really little money like 10$, from someone whos upgrading is own pc, I saw that they both got released in the same year, should I go for it, how are they different?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hello guys, just registered for the forum, since I've getting into pc's lately :), and upgrading mine, my question is probably really noob, I have geforce gts 450, and I have the opportunity to replace it with geforce gtx 750 ti for a really little money like 10$, from someone whos upgrading is own pc, I saw that they both got released in the same year, should I go for it, how are they different?
It's well worth it for cheap.

http://gpuboss.com/gpus/GeForce-GTX-750-Ti-vs-GeForce-GTS-450

Donnyyy

Prominent
May 26, 2021
Thank you guys for the replies, just wanted to add some details cuz I realized that there are different variant of each model, the gts 450 is ne5s450zfhd01-n1063, the 750 is n750ti-2gd5tlp, does it make any difference?

Last edited:
For 10 bucks grab the 750.

Donnyyy

Prominent
May 26, 2021
So I went ahead and replaced the cards as all of you recommended, from gts 450 to gtx 750 ti, something I found interesting was that the size of the gts 450 is more than twice bigger than the gtx 750 ti and even required another power connection at the top (see picture), so here comes another probably noob question, shouldnt the more powerfull graphic card be bigger (and require more cooling)?

fbFVAN.jpg

(the GraphicsScore did went up from 8.1 to 8.3)

Last edited: