Graphic Card Damaged or just not Updated ?

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
:hello: Community

I'm playing BF2 and all of a sudden all these half black half white box start poping up, and theres a lot of 'em. There start shoting about 10000 times per minute. Then it seems like my gun is melting, and sometimes it will stop and sometimes it will send me to the blue screen all fuzzed up and my computer is shut down to an unexpected error. I start up my computer and I get 4 options of why the error happened. 1 to do with 3rd party driver updates, and 3 to do with the graphic card and its driver update.

I've restored my computer I think. My pops did it for me. And i'm not that good with computer. So am I missing updated drivers since I restored my computer? Having a hard time when it comes to driver updates, not sure what to deleted what to update and other things.

But anyway this problem occured before even with an driver update for my gsu.

If you want the full story with the problem with my computer I could just copy and paste it from another forum I posted it on.

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
Thanks for the website and responce.

From GPU-Z

GPU TEMP [DISPIO] = 58.0 On average
GPU TEMP [MEMIO] = 68.0 On average
GPU TEMP [ SHADCORE] = 60 On average

They do go slightly lower and higher not playing. But I recently had updated my driver for my gpu and my game seemed to run normal. Today I run the game for 5 minutes and then come back and the computer is going all black and white black and white. But it didnt go into the blue screen. So really this computer is really f**king pissing me off, sorry for the language but I really don't know how to handle and troubleshoot with in depth pc issues. And i've been having issues for hte past month with this computer.

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
Thank you for the new source of information. Stuff like this helps me, other then researching I wouldn't know how to find out something like that. I knew there was something different with downloading drivers. But anyway i'll let this thread be updated with some reviews after doing that

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
But does anyone know if those temperture or to high ? I'm not sure of what a cool temperture is to a hot one. And I do have a driver updated and it still does the millions box pop ups in different colours

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
Ok, gotta rebump this thread.

My gun is melting in my game,

Blue Ghostly Fades.

Black & White boxes shooting everywhere.

I'm going to reinstall the program & check out the temperture's and someone this time tell me what my temp. should be and If there to high or something. Or could it just be a graphic card update problem.

I'd this issue with the current driver I had the issue with both driver updates. But I don't understand how to get the original version of the driver.

D_ii_4_I3_L_o

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2009
It also stats that i've got two fans

1 running at 1313 RPM
1 running at 1588 RPM

2 Fans enough ?

I've got a pretty decently sized chassis. So i'm guessing one of the fan are my psu fan and my gsu fan ?