Question Graphic card differences

Egrim

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
Is there a difference in the quality of graphic output between different graphic cards when all game settings are on the same level?

I'm asking this because I see other people posting screenshots and videos that are crystal clear while mine are very blurry.

gamerbrehdy

Honorable
Jun 15, 2018
It depends.

as the GTX serie says: the 1070 is better than the 1060, and the 1080 is better than the 1070. The GTX 1660 is just the follow up of the 1060, because the xx60 series is a further developped series. When we go and look at RTX, there is a very different structure. Unlike the GTX series, the RTX series have ray tracing capabilities, which means, better shadering in videogames. I believe that the RTX series has a better framerate as well.

Egrim

Honorable
Jun 16, 2013
I know the higher models are better and more powerful I just thought that they allow a smoother experience over the lower models on the same setting rather than better looking on the same setting.

And its said that few games at the moment uses ray tracing at the moment and the ones I are old so definitely do not use it. But the screen shots I see from others look better. Hoping someone can give me an idea of what that might be.