Question Graphic card disabled suddenly while playing witcher 3 and Borderlands 2

Jun 17, 2019
So this has happened twice now, this is the third time.
The first 2 times it was with Wicher 3. The last time was with Borderlands 2.
my specs: Predator Triton 500: RTX 2060 6gb, i7 8.gen, 512 SSD
So here what I am frustrated about. While playing one of the games, the games crash and when I try to open it again it pretty much just says that my graphics card is compatible with xxx. After that, I open the task manager to see if there, it is. But after I restart my laptop, it does not show up in task manager and I can't see it anywhere. So the other times I just reset my laptop. but last time that wasn't enough. So I let my laptop stand for itself over the night. It doesn't happen fx. Battlefield 1 and grid 2.

What should I do, I seriously want a more permanent solution.
Sorry for bad English

pctests99

Prominent
Apr 29, 2018
i dont think you
So here what I am frustrated about. While playing one of the games, the games crash and when I try to open it again it pretty much just says that my graphics card is compatible with xxx. After that, I open the task manager to see if there, it is. But after I restart my laptop, it does not show up in task manager and I can't see it anywhere. So the other times I just reset my laptop. but last time that wasn't enough. So I let my laptop stand for itself over the night. It doesn't happen fx. Battlefield 1 and grid 2.

Sorry for bad English
can do anything since is a laptop, you should had never gotten a laptop to game its to expensive,
you can try to format your pc and then install the latest gpu drivers
you can get OEM Windows 10 x64 activated for free at getintopc.com

Jun 17, 2019

Sorry for bad English
So after a couple of hours just turned off it works perfectly again