Question Graphic card fans don't spin on startup no display

Jan 29, 2021
So every time I shut down my computer and then when I go to turn it back on the graphic card fans don't spin and there is no display and the vga light on motherboard is red. When I reseat the GPU the fans spin again on startup and I get a display again. But every time I shut my computer down it does the same thing again. When I start my computer up my graphic card fans should spin everytime but don't when it doesn't show a display.

My set up is

Motherboard: MSI MPG X570 Gaming Edge Wifi

cpu:ryzen 7 2700x

GPU: Xfx rx 570

ram:16 Gb corsair 3200mhz

PSU:EVGA 600 watt 80 plus gold

okjak808

Honorable
Feb 23, 2018
Maybe your PCIE slot are dirty or has small debris inside of it and not making good contact with your RX 570 contact pins.

Make sure to clean both the contact pin (the gold pins on the RX 570) and your PCIE slot. You can use a soft brush or an air compressor.

If none of these work use the other PCIE to see if the problem still occurs, if so then maybe your GPU is at fault.

Jan 29, 2021
Maybe your PCIE slot are dirty or has small debris inside of it and not making good contact with your RX 570 contact pins.

Make sure to clean both the contact pin (the gold pins on the RX 570) and your PCIE slot. You can use a soft brush or an air compressor.

If none of these work use the other PCIE to see if the problem still occurs, if so then maybe your GPU is at fault.
Sometimes when I turn on my computer the GPU fans will spin and show me a display but when I turn my computer off then go to get on it the next day the GPU fans don't spin and no display and the VGA light is on for the motherboard and I know there is power going to the GPU too because the light is on indicating that there is power going to the card.