[SOLVED] Graphic card for Ryzen 7

Astralv

Distinguished
Hey there
We building computer with Ryzen 7 and Asus Tuf for Steam and Minecraft gaming. The budget is between $300 and $400. I would like to get AMD graphics to match with AMD CPU. Been looking at Radeon RX 5700 XT or not XT, wondering what is the big difference and what brand is the best now days. I usually go for Gigabyte, Asus or Sapphire. What would you recommend? Thank you.

Solution
Plenty of reviews that will show you the performance difference between XT and non-XT, up to you whether that's worth the extra price.

Sapphire generally makes very good cards, I'd say the Pulse looks like the best bang for buck option.

Sapphire Nitro+ and PowerColor Red Devil look like good mid-upper range cards, and the Asus Strix looks like the top of the line model. MSI Gaming X looks like it should be a good option comparable to the Nitro+/Red Devil, but it doesn't seem to really be available yet.

Performance between all of them should be pretty close, differences are largely to do with temperature/noise (and overclocking somewhat).

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Plenty of reviews that will show you the performance difference between XT and non-XT, up to you whether that's worth the extra price.

Sapphire generally makes very good cards, I'd say the Pulse looks like the best bang for buck option.

Sapphire Nitro+ and PowerColor Red Devil look like good mid-upper range cards, and the Asus Strix looks like the top of the line model. MSI Gaming X looks like it should be a good option comparable to the Nitro+/Red Devil, but it doesn't seem to really be available yet.

Performance between all of them should be pretty close, differences are largely to do with temperature/noise (and overclocking somewhat).

Solution

TRENDING THREADS