Graphic card Photoshop

ashishkumartinku

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
Hi,
Can you suggest me any budget graphic card ( Indian price ) which support shadow of tomb raider game & Photoshop/ illustrator cc 2019 also.
My system Is AMD A10 7860k with 16gb huperX fury Kingston ram including 250 Samsung Evo SSD n 2tb Seagate HDD.
This time I'm looking AMD card ( my personal choice) because my previous 4 Nvidia cards got spoiled, that was GeForce 8 & 9 series. But if u have any Nvidia card suggestions then tell me that also. Actually I'm little scared to buy Nvidia cards.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider is very demanding on videocards. So the lowest card I'd consider, of new cards, is the RX 560. Even then you're looking at around 30fps gaming at 1080p.

You could potentially get better performance for the same money with older, used cards. The problem there is older AMD gaming cards use substantially more power. So you'd need to have a good power supply for that to be an option.

ashishkumartinku

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2011
I have Corsair vs 550-watt smps...with I ball designer cabinet.
One other question what is dual graphics? Is this things really works well. And If AMD card consumes more power then which another card you think is good for me.

Dual graphics when you use two different cards but they try to help each-other. Often it ends up being worse than a single card. That is not the same as Crossfire or SLI, those two are different things.

As the post above stated, Shadow of The Tomb Raider has pretty heavy system requirements, especially for good settings. Your CPU may have some issues with it, but should play. The nVidia 1050 Ti card is probably the lowest I would get for that game and it's a good mid range card that can be moved to a faster system if your CPU can't keep up with the game. For AMD, RX470.

I meant the 5 series. if you are looking to play more demanding games, get at least a mid range card unless you are OK with playing on Low settings to get decent FPS. So 1050 Ti or better. If you really can't afford anything mid range, the 1050 card would be OK.