Question graphic card problem

Jul 22, 2019
hello first post here seeking help
this is a 4 months old build. first time i played a game was very smooth and everything looks good.
however on the first week since i got my pc i noticed screen tearing on my tv i had to use v sync that limited my fps to 30
now im experiencing things like artifacts in some games similar to this sometimes bigger
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt7QmXH9cx0&feature=youtu.be
(not my video)
when i play Middle-earth - Shadow of War the game crashes after some time with something like "Instance of GPU is suspended "
when i try to run MSI Afterburner scan i get error with code 3 (NVSMI folder is there), running the test gives confidant of 9% with stock values (sometimes it freezes)

adjusting the graphic settings and resolution in games doesn't make a difference

Im using HDMI to connect my pc to my 55" SONY BRAVIA TV 60Hz (tried different cables)

graphic temp always below 65

very hard to rma due to the location im at unless its very necessary

CPU: i7-9700K
Motherboard: MS-7B17
Ram: 16 GB
SSD/HDD: TEAM T253LE240G / WD Blue 1TB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PSU: Masterwatt 650 Bronze
Chassis: MasterBox Lite 5 RGB

Sorry for my English
thank you

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature,it's customary to include your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Are you on the latest BIOS for your motherboard? Have you tried working with a different display?

Jul 22, 2019
apology for not including this earlier, edited.
CPU: i7-9700K
Motherboard: MS-7B17
Ram: 16 GB
SSD/HDD: TEAM T253LE240G / WD Blue 1TB
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070
PSU: Masterwatt 650 Bronze
Chassis: MasterBox Lite 5 RGB

latest drivers clean installed no 3rd party
only tv display. pc old moniter half screen broken the day this pc was delivered