Question Graphic Card RTX 3060- no signal

Apr 11, 2022
Hi guys.

i'm having a big problem here, my pc doesn't send image to my monitor. let's go to the explanation. I'm building a new PC and until then everything was ok with a simple graphics card it broke I paid 10 euros, then my RTx 3060 PCI 4.0 12gb arrived, I installed it and it didn't work. my monitor had no signal. I switched to a cheap card and it didn't work either. I've done several tests and nothing works.

Motherboard - Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II Motherboard Socket AM4
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (8C/16T, 36 MB Cache, 4.5 GHz Max Boost)
SSD Card - WD Blue SN570 1TB High-Performance M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, mit bis zu 3500MB/s
Memory RAM -Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 1.35V Optimized for AMD Ryzen
Font - Corsair CV650 80 PLUS Bronze ATX 650 Watt
Wifi Card - Ubit Tri-Band 5400Mbps WiFi 6E 6GHz PCIe WiFi Card, BT 5.2
Graphic Card - ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Dual LHR O12G, 12288 MB GDDR6
Monitor - Lenovo G27c-10 27" Curved Gaming Monitor (FreeSync, 165Hz, 4ms, FHD WLED) HDMI and DP

brawnyryan

Reputable
Oct 21, 2018
Check the following:
monitor is plugged in and is on, video cable has good connection on both gpu and monitor, make sure the issue is the gpu by plugging video cable into motherboard, can you plug your old card back in and it works? Pretty much just trying to make sure the gpu is your issue.

Apr 11, 2022
Check the following:
monitor is plugged in and is on, video cable has good connection on both gpu and monitor, make sure the issue is the gpu by plugging video cable into motherboard, can you plug your old card back in and it works? Pretty much just trying to make sure the gpu is your issue.
Cables and monitor are ok.

my old board works perfectly the new one too, I did the tests installing it on another computer.

My old card normally sent the signal to the monitor, after putting the new card the monitor doesn't receive any more signal.

this afternoon I did all the tests possible and indicated, I removed the processor, RAM memory, I did everything.

The only thing I didn't do was test the system with a different PSU because I don't have a stronger power supply.

I really don't see any solutions for this problem, I'm thinking of sending it to ASUS so they can check the PCI Slots, everything is completely new so I still have warranty,

brawnyryan

Reputable
Oct 21, 2018
Cables and monitor are ok.

my old board works perfectly the new one too, I did the tests installing it on another computer.

My old card normally sent the signal to the monitor, after putting the new card the monitor doesn't receive any more signal.

this afternoon I did all the tests possible and indicated, I removed the processor, RAM memory, I did everything.

The only thing I didn't do was test the system with a different PSU because I don't have a stronger power supply.

I really don't see any solutions for this problem, I'm thinking of sending it to ASUS so they can check the PCI Slots, everything is completely new so I still have warranty,
650w should be a-okay for your build so a more powerful psu wouldn't do anything. Let me just make sure I am understanding everything correctly. When you take the 3060 out of the computer and put your old video card in. It works right?

Apr 11, 2022
650w should be a-okay for your build so a more powerful psu wouldn't do anything. Let me just make sure I am understanding everything correctly. When you take the 3060 out of the computer and put your old video card in. It works right?
I use some PSU calculators and relatively 650 is enough, I can rule out that option.

I removed the two GPUs and reset the BiOS, also reset the CMOS. after that not even the old board sends a signal.

I have no image on the monitor, I can't even access BiOS now

Apr 11, 2022
Oh the old card broke? Well, time to go on ebay for a cheap PCIe GPU.

You also have CPUless flashing, so you could update the BIOS to the latest, that might also do the trick.
Both GPU is Ok, I think my problems is in BiOS. I clicked the button

I clicked on the motherboard flash button and nothing worked

Sep 16, 2022
Hi guys.

i'm having a big problem here, my pc doesn't send image to my monitor. let's go to the explanation. I'm building a new PC and until then everything was ok with a simple graphics card it broke I paid 10 euros, then my RTx 3060 PCI 4.0 12gb arrived, I installed it and it didn't work. my monitor had no signal. I switched to a cheap card and it didn't work either. I've done several tests and nothing works.

Motherboard - Asus ROG Strix B450-F Gaming II Motherboard Socket AM4
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor (8C/16T, 36 MB Cache, 4.5 GHz Max Boost)
SSD Card - WD Blue SN570 1TB High-Performance M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD, mit bis zu 3500MB/s
Memory RAM -Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO SL 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16 1.35V Optimized for AMD Ryzen
Font - Corsair CV650 80 PLUS Bronze ATX 650 Watt
Wifi Card - Ubit Tri-Band 5400Mbps WiFi 6E 6GHz PCIe WiFi Card, BT 5.2
Graphic Card - ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Dual LHR O12G, 12288 MB GDDR6
Monitor - Lenovo G27c-10 27" Curved Gaming Monitor (FreeSync, 165Hz, 4ms, FHD WLED) HDMI and DP

I have same problem ): Did you solved?