Graphic Card showing too much red color

Mubashir_5

Commendable
Dec 7, 2016
Hello

I have a Core i3 6th gen, gigabyte motherboard DDR 4, 8 Gb DDR 4 RAM and ASUS R7250 X OC graphics card.

I was playing a video game and suddenly the colors on my screen changed to so much red. I have cleansed the graphics card and CPU several times but still the problem remains. Without graphics card the computer runs fine and everything is normal, so i am damn sure it has something to do with my graphics card. I tried troubleshooting the card but nothing worked.

Any suggestions??

Solution
Chance it could be the monitor. What monitor are you using? Try benchmarking the card using valleybenchmark just to make sure the card is performing. With it being a color issue i would expect it to be more a monitor problem. Also what connection are you using for your monitor?

Benc12

Notable
Jul 12, 2017
Chance it could be the monitor. What monitor are you using? Try benchmarking the card using valleybenchmark just to make sure the card is performing. With it being a color issue i would expect it to be more a monitor problem. Also what connection are you using for your monitor?

Solution

TRENDING THREADS