Prominent
Dec 10, 2020
First of all, sorry for my bad english.

PC Setup:
Intel Core i7-9700F
ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F
Patriot VIPER RGB 8x4GB DDR4 3200
Asus ROG strix RTX 2080ti

my issue is: I alsways had temperature on my GPU 35°C / 36°C / 37 °C when I was watching youtube or something like this and not playing any games
Now temperature suddenly going high and down to 65°C and I can hear fans working louder to reduce its temperature. Then afters its better but still weird it keep on 41°C and after some minutes temperature on my GPU going high again to 65°C WHEN I DO NOT PLAY ANYTHING only like watching youtube or playing music on Tidal

I never had this problem before. My PC is out of dust completely clean. Temperature in my room is same as before it was. I also tried to make sure if I had virus or something like this.

EternalED1

Prominent
Dec 10, 2020
Try using a seperate monitoring app like Cpuid Hwmonitor to monitor gpu temps.HWMONITOR | Softwares | CPUID Make sure the temps shown by the gpu are the same in the monitoring app. It may be some error on gpu system thinking it is hot when it is actually cool. You can also create your own fan curve using MSI Afterburner. Afterburner (msi.com)

I tried Cpuid Hwmonitor and also Asus GPU tweakII and same temps shown. I also updated drivers to latest. Then I check and temperature was 34°C - 35°C then I restarted computer and temperature is better now but sometimes its goes up to 65°C still