Question Graphic card won't work after windows update (error code 43)

Apr 10, 2021
Hi, yesterday I was browsing youtube and the blue screen happened; I Couldn't saw the code because it restarted right away but after that restart, my Nvidia graphic card didn't work.
I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320-15ikb laptop which has GeForce MX150 and Intel UHD 620.

So here is the situation:
  • When I was browsing youtube I realized windows is updating behind the scene and I believe the blue screen happened in the middle of it (i was using windows 10 version 1709 which is a stable one for my laptop)
  • I tried to fresh install different versions of Windows 10 (1709, 1909) and drivers but it didn't work
  • I checked the device manager and there is a little triangle on top of the Nvidia graphic card and in the details, it says: "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)"
  • I ALWAYS used these iso files and drivers with no problems for like 2 years.
  • I tried to uninstall with DDU and reinstall the driver again but still the same

btw i didnt pressure this laptop so much i just play some league of legends for like 2-3hours per day and its not that kind of high end game (sorry for my bad english)

So I was wondering if you guys have any solutions because i'm kinda on a low budget right now
Also is it possible that my gpu is broken?