[SOLVED] Graphic design laptops

sklappen12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2017
Hello everyone,

My girlfriend is trying to buy a laptop for graphic design with a max budget of $1500. We would like if possible to have three options to pick one later. I don't know much about graphic design, so any type of help or guidance will be much appreciated. She does not want a Mac although I've heard way too many times they are the best for the job. Also I'm pretty sure she can have a great option for less than $1000, but I could be wrong.

Thank you all for your time.

Bests,
Santiago

jamespromiii

Honorable
Dec 23, 2018
Any kind of workstation, with a budget like that she probably couldn't afford anything brand new but maybe a third or fourth generation workstation (HP zBook, Dell Precision 75xx MAYBE a 77xx series, if she's lucky)

sklappen12

Honorable
Dec 18, 2017
Any kind of workstation, with a budget like that she probably couldn't afford anything brand new but maybe a third or fourth generation workstation (HP zBook, Dell Precision 75xx MAYBE a 77xx series, if she's lucky)
Thank you for your reply and info. She'd just be start learning graphic design so it doesn't have to be an amazing laptop. Just one that it will do the job the right way, and not cause any problems.
Again, thank you for your time!