Graphic /Display problems

robertg9

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
Ok so I just got a new pc and a monitor to go with it. When I first booted up the pc it for one didn't boot up right (probably because it didn't have some drivers installed) but secondly the monitor was pixelated. At first I thought it was a bad cable or something like that but I kept testing them. Sooner or later I found out that it wasn't the monitor but instead it was the graphics card. Or at least I think it is (I hooked up the monitor to my Xbox one and it worked fine also when I change the settings on it while the pc is off there is no pixelation), as far as drivers go I've downloaded the motherboard drivers but not the gpu's. I haven't downloaded the gpu's drivers since they're for Windows 10 32 bit systems and I can't find the 64 bit version. Also when I move the cursor around on the screen it creates a trail of pixels so don't know what that's about.
My PCs internals:
AMD Ryzen 1500x
ASRock AB350 PRO4
600 watt 80 plus power supply
Msi armor Radeon RX 580 4gb
16gb trident z rgb
1 TB HDD
Cooling:
Corsair hydro series H60 120mm
+4 case fans (they're all 120mm fans aswell)
Monitor: Asus VP228

robertg9

Prominent
Oct 4, 2017
I looked through the files of the computer all the drivers were already installed. I tried reinstalling them but nothing happened also i'm typing this on the computer the way its pixelated you can still see what you're doing. The lines of pixelation are spaced apart by about the same width of the blue line that shows up when you open an app on your taskbar. There's also slits the same size where there isn't any pixelation though they're only on the top and bottom of the screen. The monitors resolution is at 1080p, so I don't know what could be causing this I might try to remove the GPU and clean it and see if that fixes it.