Graphic Driver Error

PlatoWTF

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015
Yesterday when I was done building the computer, it all worked fine. I'm currently on the new computer while typing this, but the problem is when I try to update my drivers on Nvidia Geoforce GTX 970. It always end the same, I'm not able to open any other program expect change resolution on my screen and if I restart or shut down even though I've waited over 10h to restart my computer if it would make any changes it don't work, I then have to remove the drivers and re-set till the current state and then I'm able to use it.

Please help me, I have no idea how to update my graphic drivers without causing errors.
Here is some pictures, I hope they may help.
http://imgur.com/y5FsAqL,8vTq8cX,RsBD28P#0

PlatoWTF

Reputable
Jan 6, 2015
I did try that one & the older one's as well. I have not tried to update the drivers trough windows.

Thank you very much, but I can try this again if it don't work, I'm thinking of replacing this graphic card with an older one to see if perhaps it will work then I know for sure something is wrong with the card.

Best Regards

EDIT: Now I tried out a graphic card which is not as good as the GTX 970 and it works great, no errors what so ever. Just to clear that out for every one. If anyone know the solution please feel free to share.

TRENDING THREADS