Graphic Driver Issues after installing Win10 (EMERGENCY)

Spinny99

Honorable
May 28, 2013
Hi everyone. After installing Windows 10 this morning, I have been having a load of problems when trying to install nVidia's Win10 compatible driver (353.62). I have a 780ti, and I am running Windows 10 64bit.

I have tried everything. I've attempted to install via GeForce Experience, and that didn't work. I've tried through nVidia's site by manually entering the driver I need, and that didn't install. I've uninstalled my old outdated drivers and tried install, but that didn't work either. This is the error I continue to get: http://gyazo.com/11364a9b06506d75640c88c6f44f26c8

I use my PC for work, and I'm unable to use multiple monitors without this installed. If anyone could help me get them running again, I'd really really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Solution
Try using the auto detect tool in the NVidia website to automatically detect which driver version suites your system config best. That would be a better option.

remember, Windows 10 is a new OS version and much of the hardware drivers available right now for it would have minor bugs which will need to be fixed in later versions of the drivers.

So the only best solution would be to use the auto detect system to determine and select the best driver.

senseijtitus

Honorable
Try using the auto detect tool in the NVidia website to automatically detect which driver version suites your system config best. That would be a better option.

remember, Windows 10 is a new OS version and much of the hardware drivers available right now for it would have minor bugs which will need to be fixed in later versions of the drivers.

So the only best solution would be to use the auto detect system to determine and select the best driver.

Solution