Graphic errors: ghost images, tracers

Last night I got on EQ2 after a month and half break. I had a bunch of
udpates to download and when I finally got into the game everything
looked great. Until I went into Qeynos. As I walked around there were
ghost images of things I had already seen duplicated all over my
screen. Has anyone else seen this? Here are my specs.
AMD 64 5500
nVidia 6800 GT
1 gig Ram

Panic

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2004

"Arcane Hayter" <arcane.hayter@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Last night I got on EQ2 after a month and half break. I had a bunch of
> udpates to download and when I finally got into the game everything
> looked great. Until I went into Qeynos. As I walked around there were
> ghost images of things I had already seen duplicated all over my
> screen. Has anyone else seen this? Here are my specs.
> AMD 64 5500
> nVidia 6800 GT
> 1 gig Ram

As a matter of fact I have seen this, to solve the problem (at least for me)
I had to enable "Bloom Effect" under Atmospheric Effects in Options. Hope
this helps.

TRENDING THREADS