Graphic sig's

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
Some of these sig's (graphic's) are getting "out of hand" - I propose that we limit sig's to a small file size or just text sigs - this forum is loading slow for me, but I don't know if it's the sig graphic's or what. But linking sigs (therefore pages) to image servers will cause bottlenecks (I think).

Jake

RCPilot

Champion
It think sigs should be no bigger than the Kid's......

Something is wacky with the forum today..... I couldn't get in the mod forum for about a hour... I can hardly get in the other now.....

Jake_Barnes

Splendid
It think sigs should be no bigger than the Kid's......

Something is wacky with the forum today..... I couldn't get in the mod forum for about a hour... I can hardly get in the other now.....

Notice that you don't have your Moderator buttons now, even though you are a Moderator here.

Steve, there are some problems.

RCPilot

Champion
Nope, no mod buttons here......

I could see the mod forum, but when I clicked it, it said I didn't have permission to see the forum.... After awhile, I got back in though.......

steve_sa

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2005
Jake_Barnes said:
Notice that you don't have your Moderator buttons now, even though you are a Moderator here.

That's by design. When I redid the security settings, I looked at this forum, and figured moderators don't need to moderate each other! So took out the moderation, and put in simple access to this forum for the mods. Fredi gave the go-ahead.