Question Graphical glitches then restart > APC error / "less or not equal to" BSOD?

Nov 3, 2019
Hi! I got an unusable laptop since a few days because of graphical glitches. They occur in bios, windows restore mode, when I leave the computer off for a while i can use it for 10 minutes, without it the problems start within 30 seconds or less. The computer is unresponsive, graphical glitches start and will reboot in the end. I tried disabling my GPU and uninstalling drivers and updates. I am at lost now.. Is my ram corrupt? it also happens during windows memory diagnostic..

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
It could be a multitude of things from the GPU, RAM, MB, to the CPU. One would sooner potentially look at the GPU and RAM.
However being as it is a laptop, the only item you can likely swap out and retest is the RAM.

The fact that it is occuring in BIOS and Memory Diagnostic means you pretty much have a hardware problem, but it's identifying which.
I'd swap out your RAM for a brand new pack, and retest. If you still encounter the issue, one might suspect the GPU or MB is failing.

TRENDING THREADS