Question Graphical issue with objects and camera shaking, shadows flickering, can anyone identify the problem?

Apr 13, 2021
Hi guys

I have had some weird issues with multiple games
  • Shaking objects and clothes especially on main character and NPCs.
  • Shaking camera when above happens
  • flashing lights and shadows, which I think is somehow related to above issues
I have tried everything, including fresh windows on a new drive, trying multiple GPU drivers and motherboard bios, tried another GPU, overclock/underclock, tried disabling drivers and as much as possible, clean reboot, nothing can fix or even change how the issues look like.

The problem never happened in games such as Control, Metro Exodus and RDR II, Apex legends, CS Go. Also I could not identify a single error while benchmarking with Unigine, 3Dmark, OCCT, Memtest etc

System is:

B550 Rog Strix Gaming-F wifi
Ryzen 5600x
RTX 3080
2x8 crucial 3600cl16
Corsair RM850x

I am out of ideas and don't know what to do next, happy to try other debugging steps. Thoughts?

Some videos below

Ralston18

Titan
PSU: make, mode, wattage, age, condition?

Disk drives: make,model, capacity, how full?

Look in Reliability History and Event Viewer for error codes, warnings, and even informational events.

Use Resource Monitor and Task Manager to observe system performance. (Use both tools but only one at a time.)

Try to determine or otherwise note what changes when the symptoms are occurring.

Post accordingly.