Question Graphics Artifacting

Sep 8, 2018
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know what the cause of the below problem would be (video https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1060578-graphics-artifacting/ ). Specs of PC are as follows. Doesn't appear to be a heat issue, also happens in Shadow of Tomb Raider

As another note tried Warframe and Doom and Neither had this issue, also also if i unplug the gfx card and use the intergrated all issues disappear. I have tried reinstalling the drivers aswell

Windows 10
Latest Amd Driver for GFX
Ryzen 5 2400g (Stock Speed)
Sapphire RX570 ITX Pulse 4GB (stock Speed)
Patriot 8GB 2x4GB 3000MHz Viper 4
Masterwatt Lite V2 500w White 80+
Asus PRIME B450M-A AM4 DDR4 uATX Motherboard
Kingston A400 240GB SSD

Cooler by a coolermaster 240 AIO

If you need anymore info please let me know

Thanks

Lee

As another note tried Warframe and Doom and Neither had this issue

Kindly clarify this. The artifacting issue does NOT happen when you play these 2 games ?? Right, and are you fully sure about this ? Because, if suppose the GPU is faulty, then it should exhibit the same behavior in all the games, IMO. That Cooler Master PSU isn't the very best either, in terms of quality. Just a budget 80 plus certified model.

If you are playing some graphic demanding Games, then I would surely suggest that you change this particular PSU, if possible. Not saying the PSU is the culprit here though. Are you sure the GPU is also running on stock core/mem clock speeds, and no overclocking/OC has been done ?

In the video which you have posted, are you running some benchmark, from Unigine ?

Sep 8, 2018
Yes jsut seems to be tomb raider and the demo shown in the demo that have the issue, this is whether I have on max graphics or low graphics. Graphics is running as stock speed for the card., and yes heaven demo

Its very strange. If i use the intergrapted GPU (Vega 11), everything works perfect