Graphics Card Attachment

RX480

Commendable
Jun 19, 2016
So I have the parts to build my computer. I'm waiting on the RX 480 to come out as a GPU. If I put it together without the GPU and install Windows 10 and that <removed by mod>, will there be any problems if I insert the GPU later?

Solution
Remove the video drivers for whatever you will be using prior to putting the RX 480 into your system. Then boot up using the RX 480 as the primary monitor, and download the AMD video drivers and install them. After that, everything should run smoothly for you.

I recommend downloading Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to remove the video drivers just before you install the RX 480 into your system. The icon below is a link to the download page.
Remove the video drivers for whatever you will be using prior to putting the RX 480 into your system. Then boot up using the RX 480 as the primary monitor, and download the AMD video drivers and install them. After that, everything should run smoothly for you.

I recommend downloading Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU) to remove the video drivers just before you install the RX 480 into your system. The icon below is a link to the download page.

Solution