[SOLVED] Graphics card broken

Nov 5, 2018
My HD5770 no longer gives display and when I turn on the power and I can instantly hear loud coil whine when I power on the system. Also this IC called NCP5395T is getting hot.

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Did you try changing the display output? and coil whine doesn't mean that the graphic card is broken a lot of graphic cards has coil whine in them and people use them just fine it doesn't mean that your component is dying coil whine is harmless.

Nov 5, 2018
Did you try changing the display output? and coil whine doesn't mean that the graphic card is broken a lot of graphic cards has coil whine in them and people use them just fine it doesn't mean that your component is dying coil whine is harmless.
Well, the card was working fine the otjer week, but now it wont

iMatty

Honorable
Mar 14, 2019
Well, can you try it on another motherboard and cpu? if it didnt work try changing your power supply for testing and see if it works, if after all of that it didnt work just buy a new graphic card.

Nov 5, 2018
Well, can you try it on another motherboard and cpu? if it didnt work try changing your power supply for testing and see if it works, if after all of that it didnt work just buy a new graphic card.
I get a post code (keyboard error) when the gpu is not in the pc, but with the gpu in I get no beebs at all.